While we at Main Stage West are thrilled to welcome live performance back to our stage, we are also aware that the pandemic is far from over. In an effort to make our patrons, staff, and artists as safe as possible, Main Stage West will implement the following protocols until further notice:
- All MSW staff, artists, and front of house volunteers will be fully vaccinated.
- All MSW staff and front of house volunteers will wear masks (performers will be unmasked when onstage.)
- Patrons will be required to wear masks in the theater for the duration of the performance. Masks are optional in the lobby so guests can enjoy concessions. No food or drink will be allowed in the theater.
- Public areas in the theater will be disinfected prior to each performance.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for patrons in our lobby