While we at Main Stage West are thrilled to welcome live performance back to our stage, we are also aware that the pandemic is far from over. In an effort to make our patrons, staff, and artists as safe as possible, Main Stage West will implement the following protocols until further notice:
- All MSW staff, artists, and volunteers will be fully vaccinated.
- All MSW staff and front of house volunteers will wear masks (performers will be unmasked when onstage.)
- All patrons will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination (photocopy or photo on phone sufficient) or a negative Covid-19 PCR test (taken within 72 hours of performance) upon arrival, before entering the theater. “Fully vaccinated” means your performance is at least 14 days after the final vaccine dose.
- All patrons will be required to wear masks at all times while in the theater, lobby, and restroom areas.
- Public areas in the theater will be disinfected prior to each performance.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for patrons in our lobby.
- We will not be offering any concessions at this time and ask that patrons refrain from eating and/or drinking while inside the theater.
We understand that these guidelines have been implemented after beginning to sell tickets for the upcoming season and that not all patrons are able or willing to attend a live performance at this time for a variety of reasons. If you require a refund for tickets that were already purchased, please contact the box office at (707) 823-0177 or email us at BoxOffice@MainStageWest.com. We thank you for your understanding.